This first celebration of the TV movie and documentary festival features thirteen titles in its official section, and six of them are Catalan.
Held from 30 April to 4 May within the framework of the activities of the Malaga Film Festival, this festival aims to bring the TV product closer to general audiences and consolidate it as a quality audiovisual creation.
Producer Jaume Santacana of Prodigius Audiovisual will be receiving the special Biznaga de Plata Award for his active role in the development of the sector.
- ¿Y a mí quién me cuida? (And who takes care of me?), directed by Ángeles González-Sinde and produced by Steinweg Emotion Pictures, Paco Millán and TVC.
- Vida de familia (Family life), directed by Llorenç Soler and produced by Just Films, Adivina Producciones, General Video Productions, TVC and Producciones Cibeles.
- L'impostor (The impostor), directed by Ricard Figueras and produced by In Vitro Films, Canal Sur, Editorial Compostela, Arayás Producciones, TVC and TVG.
- La princesa del polígon (Inner city princess), directed by Rafa Montesinos and produced by ICC, Trivisión, TVC and TVV.
- Camping, directed by Lluis Arcarazo and produced by Prodigius Audiovisual and TVC.
- Després de la pluja (After the rain), directed by Agustí Villaronga and produced by Diagoal TV, Ficción Producciones, TVC and TVG.